Monday, July 12, 2010

Seeks book "Alice in Wonderland" in Albanian

I recently received the unusual and interesting request below from Jon Lindseth who's seeking an Albanian writer, a copy of "Alice in Wonderland" in the Albanian language, and other items. I'm hopeful that someone will come forward to fill some - or all - of Mr. Lindseth's requests.

***

From: Jalindseth@aol.com Jalindseth@aol.com
To: VanChristo@Frosina.org VanChristo@Frosina.org
Subject: Albanian writer needed

Attachments: Alice Guidelines July 7 JL.doc

Dear Mr Christo,

I am working on a project that needs an Albanian writer.

I am preparing a book on the translations of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, a book that is Albanian language. I need a writer as described in the attachment.

I am also looking for a copy of the first Alice in Albanian published in Tirane by Botonjes in 1944. I would like to advertise in US Albanian newspapers or in Tirane newspapers for a copy.

can you suggest a writer and point me to the best advertising locations?

Thank you, Jon Lindseth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home