Sunday, June 21, 2009

"Rescue in Albania" Published in Croatia



Photograph of the front cover of "Spas U Albaniji" (Rescue in Albania).

As co-publisher of the book "Rescue in Albania" by Harvey Sarner that depicted Albania's heroic salvation of Jews during the Holocaust, I authorized its translation into the Croatian language as "Spas U Albaniji" by Forumi i Intelektualeve Shqiptar ne Kroaci(Forum of Albanian Intellectuals in Croatia) in Zagreb, Croatia, in 2008. At the request of Harvey Sarner, I was privileged to write the FOREWORD in his new book.

If you would like a copy of this book, please send me an email: vanchristo@frosina.org and I will forward your request to the publisher.

1 Comments:

At June 24, 2009 at 9:09 AM , Anonymous Vandolin Palokaj said...

It was my pleasure to work on translating and printing this amazing book into Croatian language. I must appriciate mr. Van Christo on his great work for finishing this pearl of knowledge.

Best regards to all members of this Blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home